YAWN YAWN YAWN! Am like damn damn tired? Lols. Since this morning I kept thinking about this conversation I had with my mum before I started working.
Mum: Son, why do you want to work? You spend so much money at home and I give you more than your workplace. Why work?
Me: I wanna buy irrelevant stuff that are necessities to me.
Mum: Ok. How about I give you more money and you don't work.
Me: I don't want... I WANNA WORK!!
Mum: Ok then. It's your choice. *smiles grimly*
Oh gosh. Why was I so stupid? I just HAD TO WORK... Lols. I've dealt with alot of bitch customers recently too.
Issue 1:
Like today, there was this lady, who ordered some eat-in's and some takeaways. I can still remember. Eat-in's: Yakiniku Rice Burger Meal w/ small Milk Tea, Teriyaki Chicken Burger Meal w/ small Milk Tea, Ebi Rice Burger Meal w/ large Milk Tea. Takeaways: Teriyaki Chicken Burger Meal w/ small Milk Tea, Fish Burger Meal w/ small Milk Tea. WTF?????? You wanna eat here, then eat here. You wanna takeaway then takeaway! DONT FUCKING DO BOTH!!!!! Bitch sia. She came back like 3 times in the 10 minutes she sat down. Kept asking if we'll send the burgers. WE WILL! Kan chiong for what? Never eat for 8 days?
Issue 2:
Don't ever be so goddamned retarded and buy just one cup of soup [Actually, these customers make my job easy BUT] and give me a $50 note. I will run out of notes. How will I served other customers then? Busted sia. Make my job hard only.
Issue 3:
Prepare what you want to order BEFORE you approach the fucking counter. Waste my time sia. There was once, I had finally finished this super long line by myself and the last guy took like 10 minutes to choose what he wants. He kept choosing something, asking a question and changing the order. He did it like 4 times! And because of him, the queue got long again. So I had to take more orders. Bitch.
Issue 4:
TAKE YOUR FUCKING NUMBER TAG! Cheebye customers always forget and come back asking: "Where is my food? I waited so long." Then the person talking to the customer will say: " Sorry sir/mam, may I know what is your number?" And that beyotch will say: "I don't know, the cashier never give me." Here's some info for you fucktard, THE CASHIER ALWAYS GIVES A NUMBER TAG! There was even once, I placed the number tag on the customer's tray, and that idiot removed it and walked away. Busted right????
Issue 5:
If you're coming to MOS Burger to buy a meal, and ask for an Upsize, you will definitely pay MORE! Dumbfuck customers come to the cashier and asks for a meal, and asks for an Upsize. How much more if I change it to Large? Can I upsize the fries? Can I NOT upsize the drink? Can I go and fucking waste your time? Ass sia! Dumb bitches. Whyy? Your momma drop you when you were a baby? If you're broke, DONT COME AT ALL!
Issue 6:
A Meal consists of a Burger, Small Fries and a small Soft Drink. If you want to change the drink to something like a Small Milk Tea/Lemon Tea/Peach Tea, there WILL be an additional 25 cents. I work here. I know about it. So it's up to me to tell you, the customers, about it. So I tell you. Don't fucking come up to me and say: 'Oh, now they increased the price already ahh?' I would say: 'Urm. No. It has always been like this sir/mam.' and that bitch would then say: 'No! It wasn't like this before. You think I eat here for so long I won't know mehh?' Please bitch. If you have issues taking up facts, then don't come back. More importantly, DONT GIVE ME YOUR FUCKFACE JUST COS YOU GOT PAISEH-ED! That particular bitch asked for a receipt so I gave her one. She noticed that even though I told her about the 25 cents, it was still the same price she payed before. After that, she started giving me a fuckface. Cheebye luhh. I hope you and your fat-ass gets run down by a lorry.
*sigh* I just don't get it. They're so demanding and all we workers can do is sit there and get complains. Idiot sia. I mean, it's not like we wanted to do it or what, it's a mistake. Every human makes mistakes. Get over it. Get it people? Now if any of you readers are coming to MOS Burger to eat or visit me or eat AND visit me, please heed what I said. I don't want you turning into a bitch too. Thank you.
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment