Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Hello.
Lols. Today was an awesome day. Had Drama. I like woke up at 7.30 but I thought it was 8.30 so I rushed and saw the time properly again. I was pissed. After that, I took my time to sit in front of the fan and listened to songs till 8.45. Went to school. Was the first one there. Yay me! Was late for the other 2 sessions. Then had drama. I played Ashlee Simpson for the time being. Fi was an awesome Amy Winehouse (sp?). Then after drama, we all walked out together to have our final official mass orgy. After that, everyone went to LP to eat at Mc except for Hidayah. Went. Ate. And the Sec 1's left. Left Hidhir for his friends. Left Sawyer for her friends. Left Eve for the bus. Left Fifi for the bus. Went home. Yesterday, I had a bitch customer. Long story. Tell ya'll tomorrow? Lols. Byebye. Going to GrandChase! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment