Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Wonders are...
Heyy ya'll. I just wanna wish Juliana Jiejie a superly happy birthday! May all her wishes come true and her life long happiness be realized. [Cheyyyy.] Czaraim came to my house at about 5++ near 6 and he did his stuffs. At the same time, we did really stupid stuffs. Ahaha. Czaraim intro-ed me to the 'Nipple Song'? Lols. It was dumb. It was in some indian language and they changed it to english words. Was really really dumb and funny at the same time. Especially the first line of the song: Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii fart. I was like laughing and laughing uhhs. Also, I was like spending the whole day about how suckish my birthday this year is gonna be. Since its like on a Sunday and no one's gonna probably plan anything for me. [Unless I have a secret admirer? Lols.] Anyways, I bet its gonna be the same like every year. Have dinner with my mother's side of the family in a fancy restaurant of THEIR choice. Hope Czaraim and Stephanie is invited this year again. =P I hate weekend birthdayyyyyyyyyyys. *Bleahs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment