This post is entirely dedicated to RENT and RentHeads. Those who have problems please leave.
It seems that even all good things have to end. Its official people. Rent is coming to a close late tonight. I sure do wish I could be there watching the final performance with Lydia and Deena. I would love to be there to cry with Collins when Angel dies. I would love to be there thinking how sick Contact is. I would love to be there staring in awe as I hear Joanne singing Take Me Or Leave Me with of course the sweet Mark. I would love to be there screaming La Vie Boheme with the entire cast. That is just how much I want to be there. Also. I would love to pray for Jonathan Larson. And his family even though I'm a free thinker. As Deena continues to cry, I just feel that one of the greatest thing that came into my life has left. And somehow, I got numb. Not numb, I don't care anymore. But numb, I'm dead serious it will remain in my heart numb. So to me, its like, its not the end for Rent. But a brand new era of people to have a chance to be RentHeads with the soon to be release of the final performance on tape and possibly on the big screen for people to enjoy it in a much larger scale. Rent will always live in our hearts but some people don't see it. The instead think its the end. Trust me. Its not. I still remember the first time I heard of Rent. I was like, 'Huh? Wtf is that?'. I also remembered practically being forced to watch it. Deena made me. She made me promise. [Thanks Deena. For making me promise.] I watched it and realise that, that was the greatest point of my life. I learned to be confident with my sex preferences. I also remember playing Deena's singing game online on MSN with Lydia. We kept singing Rent. That also was the one thing that made me connect with a brand new, awesome singer, friend, Lydia Ang. Thank you Rent. For making me who I am today. THANKS~! I love you. Here's a song strictly dedicated to the Cast of Rent all over the world, Jonathan Larson and his family. Here's La Vie Boheme A & B:
[Its the Movie version.]
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment