This song, is a dedication to everyone in 2NA, Drama, 2E2, Drama, all those who know me. I just wish to tell you that we are family. No matter what our relationships are. I'm always here, and I hope you are always there too. Its not always about me. Its about. Us. So whatever dreams we have, its for the Family.
Lyrics:
It's more than you,
It is more than me
No matter what we are,
We are a family
This dream is for all of us,
This one can be real,
And you cant stop us now
Because of how you feel...
It's more than you,
It is more than me
Whatever dreams we have,
They're for the family,
We're not alone anymore now
There are others there,
And that dreams big enough
For all of us to share,
So don't think that your going,
Your not going anywhere,
Your staying and taking your share,
And if you get afraid again,
I'll be there...
We are a family like a giant tree
Branching out towards the sky,
We are a family we are so much more
Than just you and I
We are a family like a giant tree,
Growing stronger,
Growing wiser,
We are growing free...
We need you...
We are a family...
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment