Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I hate this stupid cough. Damn you. Didn't go to school sia. Wonder what happened? Maybe Peh Poh Choo finally stopped sweating her armpit off. Maybe Tay stopped jerking. Maybe Janice did come. Hmmmm. All these questions left me baffled. I actually wanted to go to school lorhhs. But I HAD to cough on the way out. I like already woke up late, still went to rush bathe, get changed, pack bag, and poof. All gone with one loud cough. Lets name the loud cough 'Bob'. Stupid Bob had to wake my parents up. And my parents made me go back to sleep. So it was all Bob's fault I didn't go to school. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Dumb dumb Bob! I suffered alot cause of Bob this past week. I like couldn't sleep that well. Woke up like very late and almost got late to school. And! I had to suffer sucking on Strepsil's [sp.?] the entire night. I puked like 3 times last night. And now, my chest hurts. Dip shit Bob. Then later have to go see doctor. Someone accompany me can? I feel so alone. LOL.
If you wanted my cough to be a girl, call her 'Bobbina' okay?
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment