Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fueds that End.

Heyy peoples. Today was tiring! Woke at at like 9 cos Fifi asked me to go for family day and since I promised, I went. Actually, I didn't mind waking up at 9 on a Sunday but the problem here is that I slept at 4+ A.M. [sucks ballszxszx]. Then went for family day and practically only supported Deena, Hidayah, Firdaus and Eve. I bought Deena's jelly, Hidayah's Cookies and Fifi's Brownie. And F.Y.I., I loved their store name. Famous Jonas. Awesome right? Haha. Hanged with them till about 2 o'clock and went home with Hidayah. Good news: Syahirah [2e2] and I made up. =D Thanks Irah. What you said in the message is really nice. =D So, came home, went for tuition, came back from tuition and computer-ed all the way till now. HOW DULL. =d

No comments: