Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Monday, June 23, 2008

First Day Of School! (Yet Again!)

Heyy ya'll! Hope you people had an awesome first day yea? haha! Mine was okay luhh. Nothing much really happened, well, other than the fact that even though I didn't sleep last night, I was really superly duperly hyper! haha! I never thought it would be possible for a person who didn't sleep can ever be that hyper! I liked it! But unfortunately, it definitely took alot ALOT out of me! ahaha! Right now, all I can remember is: I made Tay extremely angry for sure. Phua caught my long hair. Did totally random things just cos I felt like it. Kept walking around saying "I drink like a cos and eat like a pig!" And nothing else! Incredible right? Anyway, after school, Czaraim had his NPCC meeting so me, Steph and Chermaine waited for him. Then walk back to 2E2 to meet Jiejie and then went to lunch! YAY! But lunch was at the canteen. BOO! And we ate food! YAY! Stephanie ordered $1.50 macaroni and I ordered $2 macaroni but the malay aunty only had enough for the $1.50 one so I gave it to Steph. BOO! Then the aunty suggested Mee Goreng which tasted totally awesome! YAY! *What can I say? I DO eat like a pig.* And yes people, I'm done with the 'YAY! BOO!' thing. LOL! Then eat eat eat, then went home with Steph and Czaraim. Walk walk walk then all parted different ways. Went home, bathe, slept *after 24 straight hours of being awake + hyper*, woke up, bathed again, went White Sands to cut hair, came home, bathed again again. And here I am, breathing and watching 'Friends' on Star World. LOL. I'm bored. I know there's one thing for sure I liked about today. It is seeing my entire class there again. Together. And I especially missed the malay boys, and although they MAY be a little noisy at times, but they are always there and they are always hyper and random. Somehow, its because of that I try to be perky instead of being pissed and tired. =D

No comments: