Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Anime!
Ughh! So bored! I freaking hate boring days! I mean... Don't get me wrong or anything... I do love the holidays but I hate boring days... UGH! Its times like this I wish I had a job! Today, I was actually supposed to do my science project with Czaraim and Kenton but at the last minute Czaraim had to go somewhere and do some things... (you said no spreading so I mixed words! LOL) I am bored! And the worst part is, tomorrow, Chin Yuen, Kenton, Czaraim and I were supposed to go swim at his condo... But Chin Yuen and Czaraim had NPCC... SREW NPCC! LOL... Why must they have CCA during the holidays huh? If the uniform groups have CCA during the holidays, I demand that Drama, too, has CCA's during the holidays! I mean, its not like any of us are REALLY gonna study during the holidays so why not we go back to our CCA's during the holidays? Especially since all of drama misses each other... I mean most of drama misses each other... Isn't it pissful? So anyways, my only source of entertainment these days are anime's such as Fruits Basket (recently finished), Shaman King and Inuyasha... HELP! I need more more more anime's! LOL... Help! Help! Help! =ddddddddddddddd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment