Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
My Heart...
Heyy peoples! I am like heart broken cans? haha... But I will survive... No one really truly loves me... I expected this crush to go extremely haywire anyways... It hurts but... Survive-able... haha... In some ways... I am similar to Frankensteins Monster... We both are very misunderstood... In a way... I too blame my creators... In a way that i can never confide in them on my sex preferences... So yea... We are similar in ways that others will never understand... I feel that we are very special... People are totally racial-stereo types... Which i hate... So what if we are ugly? Huh? Whats wrong with that? Do you seriously think we want that to happen? Ask yourself... If you are handsome/pretty, then thats your fortune... But honestly, why do you all blame us for our misfortune? Its what we chose... Its what we think... Its not your choice... And to tell you the truth... Not trying to be thick-skinned and all but... I will be my own friend if i was another person... I will be happy to be my own friend... That is my answer to the sentence on my classes notice board... That sentence was "If you were someone else, will be your own friend?" My answer is yes... I think I am extremely special... I have a warm heart... If you ever need it... I will help... But people never understand that... Living life day to day is simply and obstacle you need to get through... No one ever said it was easy and no one ever said it was tough... Its just you... Its naturally strange... Its human life peoples! And btw... I wanna be random and say "English = England + British" Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment