Heyheyhey! Today went to watch movies and had a great time... We watched Step Up 2 by the way... It was a sneak preview... I was like forced to watch it against my will cans? I went to TM, met up with Czaraim and Stephanie and suddenly Steph said i owed her $8... So I was like: "For what?". And they said for the movie ticket... I didn't even know about what movie ticket so i simply asked, : "For what show?"... You get it don't you people? LIKE LOL! I only wanted to go because I thought we were just gonna walk around but NNNOOO! We had to watch a movie... But thank you though! It was nice and funny cans? My favourite character was the foreign girl... I don't know her name but she was some serious joke! Heres a scene from the show... This is sorta like a spoiler so don't read it if you wanna watch the movie to the full excitement level possible...
*Scene*
Smiles: I know what you mean... They wanted me to change my teeth...
Girl: But I like your teeth!
Smiles: Thank you! I like you accent too...
Girl: What accent?
Smiles: The accent you talk with...
Girl: What?
*Scene End*
Ouh and heres another scene I loved...
*Scene*
Some dude: But he will never let us rehearse without his permission...
Chase :Who says we have to ask him?
-Everyone mumbles-
-A voice stood out-
Girl: Ooooohh! He got the keyyyyy?
*Scene Ends*
LIKE LOL! I Really Like her! Then we went to SAFRA and played pool after departing with Jovi and meeting up with Zhenyu... Playplayplay, make fun of step kids, saw Jermain, and then we went to the bus stop... Stephanie wanted to do something back at SAFRA... So we waited for her, Zhenyu ditched us, we kept waitingwaitingwaiting, then 21 finally came after like one hour of waiting... Then we were like... OMG! Steph still not back yet... Wanna wait not? Then Czaraim turned around and say her... We took the bus together... Then Chin Yuen and Steph stayed on the bus while me and Czaraim dropped... We went back to TM... Saw Step Up 2 Soundtrack and he despo-ly wants it... He went to MOS to beg for money... Got his money, got his CD, and we went home... Ok... I am flushed... Good night ya'lls! PEACE! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment