Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dream Dream Dream...

Omg Omg Omg! I had the totally most random dream last night... LOL! It starts as Kenton, me, Wujie and Wujie's friend... I think the friend is made up cos I am not sure if that guy really exists... So anyways, We were in my house but not my house, its my dream house! It was HUGE! It was 4 storeys high and had a garden, swimming pool, arcade room and lots more! OMG I WANT THAT HOUSE! So, in the house we were watching T.V. when suddenly Kenton said: "Eyy, quick we must go back to my house lerr, If not we miss the star." I pretended to play along also luhh but actually i don't know what star they talking about... The we went to my carpark (I know! I too can't believe i have my very own carpark!) Took Kentons car and we went to his house (OMG! Kenton knows how to drive?!?!?!). Then after that, we reach his house. His butler came out to open the doors for us and we went into his house and out to his beach... LOL! Random right? I have a carpark while he has a beach... I'll trade my carpark for his beach anytime... So then I saw this huge number of couples sitting together and staring at the sky on Kenton's beach... And suddenly this huge scorpion thing flys (or swim) through the sky! Oh my gosh! It had to be the most beautiful thing i had ever seen! It was spectacular! And Wujie's friend (Whoever he is) said, "I like you..." nervously... Like WTF right? Who in this world would ever like me? So anyway, he held my hand and said "In fact, I love you... I know this may be sudden but..." Then i woke up... Shit! But what?!?!?!?!? All i know is that, He looked serious and... Well he is kinda cute... And a little hot... So... I hope that dream may continue... I think I had this dream cos of Hannah Montana... The episode: When You Wish You Were The Star.

No comments: