Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ughs....

Today was sooooooooo fun cans? haha! No one pissed me off.... ITS A MIRACLE! Well at least not over 5 peoples... haha! Had some SLBB (Serious Laughter Brain Breakdown). Today for assembly had like this stupid "Opera" thingy... F.Y.I.- Completely sucked! But had some pretty good laughs cos was sitting next to Czaraim... (TYPICAL!) haha... We talked about how they should kill themselves... HAHA! Then went for stupid detention... And other stupid stuff went down... Aww well... And todays highlight is.... I GOT MY DS! Yes, Stephyy... I did buy it... And yes... I did "copy" you... UGHH! I hate it when people say others copy about normal stuffs... Like having PSP's just like others do... And having a particular model of Phone, just like others do... And most importantly... I hate it when others copy what you are... Like a certain someone in my class... Czaraim sits like he's cool (ok luhh... Not too cool and not too nerd) and someone has to copy him... UGHH!


Ouh yeah...
To Czaraim when he sees this...
DORA, DORA, DORA, THE EXPLORER!
TELETUBIES, TELETUBIES
LETS TAKE OUT OUR HANDY DANDY NOTE BOOK!
BARNEY IS A DINOSAUR
WONDER PETS WONDER PETS

No comments: