Thats all for today I gotta go milk a cow! CYA!
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Storyyyyy Blogggggggggggg!
I really wanna make a Story Blog... And I know exactly what to write... But I don't know how to put it into words of a mega story... My vocab is completely limited cans? Maybe at a P6 standard? I hate english sometimes... It has too many rules... Anyway... I wanna base it on my dream... Do you think it will be a smash hit? I somewhat doubt so... And now... I feel like copying Wenhao... He and his brothers also made a story blog... About assassins... They use big words that i search the dictionary for... Can you imagine that? OMWG! I feel pathetic already... Anyway... For people with extrealy great english please go to www.the-13.blogspot.com for an adventure of your life time... Cheyy! Sounds like Star Wars cans? hahah... Signing out! But before that.. Pictures...


Thats all for today I gotta go milk a cow! CYA!
Thats all for today I gotta go milk a cow! CYA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment