Heyy peoples! Wassup... New Year is here... Hope ya'll are having a great visit to your relatives and such =) Me? Having a retarded time at my aunts place... Yes people... Feel my burn... I am like totally pissed about yesterday... Last night... At EXACTLY 12 MIDNIGHT... I called the radio... And... I unbelievably got through... But the problem is... I totally panicked and hanged up... WHAT KIND OF AN IDIOT AM I? Like... Very wasted cans? $888! It is so not a joke... I kept reliving that mistake i made over and over again in my head... Could some like kill me? This is how it went down.... EXACTLY...
98.7 FM: Hello! 98...
*Panicked and hanged up*
Doesn't that totally suck? I am like f*cking pissed! Urghhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ok... I need anger management classes... I am mad! Aww well... CNY cannot be mad... So... I AM HAPPY *twitches eye more than 100 times* I am also pissed that my mum wants to take one-quarter of my money! F*CK RIGHT! My mum plans to take half my ang pao money to my bank... And I am totally ok with that.... But the fact that she wants to take one-quarter makes me pissed... Cos then... The remaining i haqve is ONE-QUARTER... THAT IS SO SUCKISH! ROAR! So every year I get a minimun of $300... Divided by 2 = $150... Divided by ANOTHER 2 = $75.... HOW AM I TO BUY A NINTENDO DS WITH ONLY $75! Then i have to work... Half goes to bank and half goes to me... Another words... I will have to work twice as much before i can buy it! F*CK! BUT I MUST BE HAPPY!!! BE PISSED TOMORROW ANSON! I SAID DO IT!~ ROAR!
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment