Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Friday, February 15, 2008
BORING!!!!
Heyy ya'll! Like damn bored here in school luhhs... HAHA! And btw.. almost got into trouble cos "he" smsed me during class... Cher was wondering why i wasn't paying attention haha! I BLAME EUU! *BLEAHX* haha... So... Today Czaraim has NPCC (reason why i am here) so me and Jovi went to his house to get his PT... On the way Jovi made a really lame game on when people pass by you bastard bastard say "hi" to all of them... LIKE LOL! We said "hi" to like a thousand people and then we saw some kids playing Yu-Gi-Oh... We went to disturb them... HAHA! keep asking about their Sec 1 life and what CCA they are in... HAHA! I took some pictures too... But since i am in school... The pictures will have to wait... They are like totally nerdy cans? Like damn repulsive uhhs... But we had alot of good time... Aww wells... ALLS WELL AND ENDS WELL I suppose...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment