Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

BIGGER pissed ISSUES

Yo! just had a nice 4.5 hour nap... Still a little blurr though... So pardon me for any misspellings of any kind... =) But... I have a huge issue to tell you peoples about... Its about MURDER! Nahh... Just kidding... Its just hate... My pet slut(which means MOTHER) wants to take my money! Heres the breakdown... 75% - Slut, 25% - Bank and 0% FOR ME?!?!? PISSED MUCH (TWITCHES EYE)! And earlier... She did something totally degrading to herself... So much that now i see her as a plain dog... A normal, boring, disgusting, STRAY DOG! She asked my dad to say she was pregnant... JUST COS HER F*CKING FATS WERE SHOWING! And my honest father simply replied: "Aiya... You know me mahh... I cannot lie one what..." And my bitch said that it was a simple lie... What kinda lie that involves a baby is SIMPLE? AND SOME MORE SHE WANTS TO PRETEND ITS 5 MONTHS OLD! So then i asked: "So what are you gonna say 4 months later?" And she said so totally calmly and as if it is simply a matter of a pen... She was like: "Miscarriage lor..." I was like totally pissed that she wants my dad to go against his very own morales just to save herself some face... I think thats completely an embarrassment to herself and the family... Like totally disgraceful cans? And its worse for me because there will be people that will ask me: How does it feel to lose a baby brother? YOU KNOW HOW IRRITATING IT CAN GET? UGHHHHHHHHH!!! I AM SO PISSED! SO PEOPLE WHO WANNA PISS ME NOW-> F*CK OFF!

No comments: